An Urban Lakeside Townhome gets ready for Spring!

Pillows, Sofa, Table, and  Rug all from West Elm

I have to tell you... I'm kind of excited by the decorating projects I have taken on recently! I'm working on a couple right now, one a beautiful Victorian home with original details in Toronto's Junction neighbourhood and the latest is a city townhouse steps from the lake. I'll be sharing some inspiration for both homes in coming weeks but I thought I'd start with the lakeside townhouse for today.

The client currently has a leather sofa that may stay in the space temporarily. She has a dog and two cats, so the furniture has to be pet-friendly and easy to clean. I know she loves to travel, is drawn to beachy colours such as blues, greys and white and wants her space to be a comfortable space to entertain friends.

all images via West Elm


I'm playing around with some looks for this space here on the blog, just for the fun of it. This isn't the final look, but just a starting point and a way to share ideas and inspiration.

Those pendants! They are so pretty. Very feminine but modern and fun too. I thought I'd pop them in there and see what happens. I think I want them...

And yes, everything is from West Elm because it's one of her favourite places to shop. It's the perfect one-stop shop that fits her aesthetic and although we will pull ideas and product from many places I thought I'd share what I'd pick (right now) if I could only shop there, which wouldn't be so bad, right? ;)

2 comments

  1. Those pendants are so lovely! I really like the direction you are heading here. Modern but relaxed - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!