Colour Inspiration - Blue, Gold and Winter White





This is the first post in a series on colour and colour inspiration! Colour has such a big impact on our lives. It has the power to change our moods; motivate, soothe, energize and inspire. I plan on using this series to showcase some palettes and colour combinations that are inspiring me right now. Sometimes they will reflect colour palettes that are on trend now but often it's just me playing with colour. 

You've probably seen similar posts like this on my blog before but now it has a proper scheduled time slot. I'm aiming to a colour inspiration post every week or two. I hope you enjoy it :)




I love these cold Winter days when the sun shines and the skies are blue. The combination of blue sky and golden sun with the occasional cloud inspired this palette.



This is a letterpress card my daughter made for me. A good reminder...



We found this glass at a Toronto beach a few weeks ago. 
My daughter was getting some shots for her portfolio when we found this lake glass. So pretty and an unexpected find on a cold, icy beach. 


 layers of beautiful paper some Italian, some Japanese, mixing modern and traditional patterns...


Vintage blue stamps from my stacks of stamps... I'm addicted.



1 comment

Thanks so much for your comments!