throw back thursday....


This time last month we were in Prince Edward Island 
for our annual summer holiday...I thought I'd share some of my favorite shots that best represent island time for us.

We've been visiting the island every summer for about 10 years, so we know it quite well. However, it always surprises me every summer with new little spots to explore like this beach we found on our last day or so...full of little caves



We spent three glorious weeks together. Family time is so precious and with growing kids you realize how quickly it passes. So for as long as the kids want to go we will make the trek. 

If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen some of these shots before. 

I hope you had a wonderful summer too! Do you have any summer traditions that you do as a family? Please share in the comments. I'd love to hear your stories.

Debra

No comments

Thanks so much for your comments!