Catching up...sharing news

Wasn't it just the weekend? Time flying by... 

We celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving here this past long weekend and it was glorious weather. We were outside as much as possible soaking up all that sunshine. 

Long walks in High Park...we are lucky to live so close. 




Baking autumn favorites...


Pear, cranberry and gingersnap crumble. Recipe via Smitten Kitchen Try it! It is delicious!


Apple Picking







I took a lot of photos that day. Apple picking is very conducive to snapping pics.

We celebrated Thanksgiving with family on Sunday at my Dad's. It was great. My Dad has become quite the turkey roaster. He was well trained. (Thanks Mom)

I also have some exciting news. My Etsy shop has re-opened! Please, go have a peek here and let me know what you think.

and...

woop, woop the holiday story I produced and styled for Canadian Family magazine has been shipped to subscribers and should be appearing on news stands soon!! I'll share a few pictures from the shoot soon but here is a quick sneak peek.


We shot this story during a heat alert in September. 

Michael Alberstat photographed this feature and was fantastic to work alongside.

You can look for this holiday feature in the November issue of Canadian Family

I'll share more soon.

and...

I'm excited to be starting a decorating project for a family in Oakville. I'll be blogging about the process along the way. Let's call it Project Oakville.

Now that was a long catching up post, wasn't it?










2 comments

  1. Hi Debra, congrats on the Canadian Family article - I look forward to seeing it! And I didn't realize you lived close to High Park - we should meet up for coffee some time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa!! Yes, I would love to meet for coffee. Let's try for November.

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments!