Love Letters...

I'm not sure what happened to the white winter here but it seems to have melted. It's only January?  I love the snow... a beautiful white blanket to cover all the winter brown underneath.

If you love white, you will want to take a peek inside the stunning new issue of Gathering's Magazine. It's their annual white issue. The magazine is created by the lovely and talented Heather Spriggs-Thompson. It's full of inspiration.
Take a look at it here

I had the pleasure of contributing to this issue with the photo story "Love Letters".  I'm a big fan of Heather's romantic, vintage style. So when she invited me to contribute a story using paper I jumped at the chance.

 

Here are just a few of the images I created that 
you will find inside.




It seems the handwritten letter is a rare find these days. 

Wouldn't it be lovely to receive one in the mail?

Gather some pretty paper and fun embellishments such as vintage postage stamps, labels, feathers and confetti 

-- and write a note to someone you love.

Debra xo



1 comment

  1. This issue is so lovely! I am a big fan of Heather's work and the white issue is my favorite. Enjoyed your contribution so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!